Monday 23 November 2015

Miniature Monday: Warriors of Nurgle

It's that time of the week again, Miniature Monday! Have much more stuff going on but struggling getting stuff finished. Been moving houses as well as my man cave but it's finally starting to get done so I can focus some more on painitng, and posting stuff on the blog!

Oh and I have been playing videogames as well, Fallout 4 is taking a LOT of my spare time lately. Anyways, here's first five of my rebased Nurgle army. I redid the bases from scratch on these, as I wanted more of a swamp theme. And I liked the result. Really looking forward painting some more Nurgle stuff soon, I have yet to start on my Maggot Lord, Morbidex. Glottkin and some Putrid Blight Kings... and much more stuff! 



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...