Monday 16 December 2013

Miniature Monday: First Chaos Troll finished!

It's been a week since my last post!? Well sorry for that, been really busy with everything else being December and all. I have however been painting a little and now I have finally finished the first of my Chaos Trolls and that model always takes some time because I don't know how to exactly paint when I start.

Iv'e actually started on this one and Throgg even earlier and tried different colours, I knew I wanted them to be blue and somewhat similar to the Vortex Beast but I did not know how to paint the bellies (and underarms etc on Throgg) I tried with a purple grey colour at first but I didn't really like it so I tried this combination of 'The Fang', 'Russ Grey', 'Fenrisian Grey'  and some 'Ceramite White' as a final highlight. It worked better with the rest of the skin I think.

Anyhow, I decided to paint this guy up first and see how it looks. And except the vomit (in hindsight I don't really like how it looks on the model) I'm really happy with the result. There's not much converting, I made a "shoulder pad" with an old Chaos Warriors Shield and hanged a skull from it as well. Made some tentacle thingies on is shoulders as well and done. With the colour scheme I think he looks Chaotic enough, or what do you think?

C & C is as always very welcome. 





1 comment:

  1. Clarification post! I really like and appreciate your efforts, thank you for sharing useful knowledge about blog strategy I heard I like
    Football Betting



    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...