Monday 4 November 2013

Miniature Monday 'Greenstuff and WIP:s'

A very brief Mini Monday today as I don't have much time to write today. Well I'm still painting a lot of my WoC, doing some more Warriors. But the biggest thing is that I have got reinforcements at last. Three boxes of River Trolls, one box Spawn box and CSM Terminator/Sorc Lord kit. So have been fiddling with them a little and some Rat Ogres, down below you can see some of the results. The Troll unit will be 12 men (mosnters) strong with Throgg and is the next big thing I'm going to put a lot of focus on finishing up in the future for my WoC army.

That's all for now, some more finished and painted stuff will be going up the blog in the next couple of days I hope so do come back and check that out.


2 comments:

  1. Great work, as always! You're a source of inspiration for my own WoC army, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that is the main purpose of the blog really, so it's really encouraging too hear that people do get inspired for their own armies :) (btw saw that you had a blog of your own, looks good! Iv'e added it to my blog roll as well, keep on blogging! )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...