Tuesday 26 July 2011

Garden of Morr, Tzeentch Herald and some really cool VC stuff

Saw these pictures the other day over at Warseer. Really like the new approach from GW with smaller releases for different armies and some more terrain. And some really cool stuff as well. Really like the dragon and the Terrorgheist that can me made from the same kit. And the vampires, especially the the ghaulkin Strigoi looking vampire looks freaking awesome. Really like the wraith and Banshee as well. I don't play demons and I'm not as keen on the Tzeentch Herald, looks a little bit to much like a pimped up Horror of Tzeentch for my taste.

But the thing I will buy next from this stuff is probably the Garden of Morr as it pretty much fits perfect with the theme for my Empire army, also see a lot of potential bits and pieces for converting. Anyway here's the pics straight from warseer.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Spacecowboy,

    Sigmar here from Battle Reporter. I have added your blog to my blog roll "WFB Allies" so you will appear on my expert Miniatures Gallery, the 8th edition Bat Rep hub and of course the Battle Reporter blog.

    Sorry fot the very late response, I've had a bit of a break from Warhammer over the past 3 weeks.

    I really like your blog, keep up the good work. BTW, we're always on the lookout for forum members if you're interested ? (see top right of Battle Reporter for forum link)

    All the best,
    Sigmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sigmar. Thank you it´s much appreciated, and no worries I now this hobby have it's ups and downs. I was thinking about joining the forum, the reason I I haven´t already is that I'm already a member on so much whfb forums already and feel obliged to write in every one of them. Which don't do anyway so... and your forum looks to be a really nice one so count me in ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...