Saturday 24 November 2012

News: The Hobbit game is up for advance order



GW has put up all the new Hobbit stuff for pre order on their site. Hefty prices on the boxes but as I still haven't gotten my WD this month is nice to see the pictures of the stuff as well as what we get in the boxes. There is for example an huge box with all the new Hobbit stuff in it, for 5434 skr! (£447, $745, €568). The most interesting thing is probably the starter box which is also quite expensive, but looks like a quite nice box. Won't be buying it though.



Pictures are from the GW website for more pictures and info go here: www.games-workshop.com

1 comment:

  1. Totally beyond me even more pricey than we suspected.

    If I get a friend in the UK to buy it and then post it to me its cheaper WTF.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...