Monday 19 November 2012

The Empire: The Unit filler is finished!

I got inspired when painting this so I actually finished it quite fast for being me. Really happy with how it turned out and fits in nicely with the rest of the unit which are now up to thirty five soldiers, so just 5 more to reach my goal and fifteen more to cover the whole fifty man base. Not much more to say really, it was fun to paint and even if it may be difficult to see on these pictures I also painted some spilled wine on the paving.





 I actually forgot to paint his teeth I saw on the photos and that is taken care of now, but if you have any suggestions on more unit fillers, how I can do this one better or anything really just let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I think you need a bit of moss on the pillar, a camo green dry bush or a light staining selectively. Maybe a spare weapon propped up against the grave or the pillar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, you did a great job painting and the spilled bottles (and insinuation someone has been drinking in the graveyard) are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Matthew glad you liked it. And I think you are right Minitrol, at least I think I should add some greens and maybe browns to the pillar to show it's age more. Thank you for the input.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...