Tuesday 13 November 2012

Showcase: Captain on Pegasus finished!

This fella is actually an older model that I now have modified and repainted. The old one was nicknamed Skeletor, you can see the old pics further down on this page. Although the old one looked okay in my opinion it didn't really fit with theme anymore also I needed his head for my Knight unit instead.

So I repainted him a little and went with a more traditional looking Empire captain and Ostermark colours. The head is from the latest plastic Empire Captain clam pack, and the right arm holding the lance is from the plastic Griffon box.




This is how the new version turned out, quite happy with how it turned out.




And here is the previous version, now his head will be used in the Knights of the Black Rose unit instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...