Tuesday 19 August 2014

Warriors of Chaos: Another Chaos Troll finished!

I'm slowly painting this unit up and now my fourth chaos troll (apart from Throggh himself) is finished. Not as happy with this one actually. Might do some more highlights now when I looked on the pictures, and I'm not as fond of the conversion on him as the rest of the guys.

But not every model can be your best and I'm still happy with how he turned out. Have three more in the works right now but I might finish some other stuff before they are finished. But I really like how this unit is shaping up and I hope I will have finished it by the end of the year at least. Tell me what you think in the comments below, and any suggestions on bits to use for more River Troll conversions is greatly appreciated.






2 comments:

  1. I can't suggest bits (because I don't follow fantasy), but this is one awesome paintjob on a wicked looking model. :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, your compliments is just as welcome :) I hope this unit will look nice on the table when it's done.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...