Monday 29 September 2014

Miniature Monday: Dwarf Cannon

Yes, the artillery battery is getting a little bigger with an addition of the trusty old Cannon. I repainted this one quite heavily to match how my Dwarfs of Karak Eight Peaks looks and I'm still really happy with how this color scheme is turning out. Although black is a tricky color to have as one of your main colors because there's so much other stuff that is black and you don't want that to disappear with the rest of the black. 

Anyway, here it is, the new Cannon (which is actually the old metal cannon).







My "big" artillery battery

5 comments:

  1. Really nicely done. Really like how the model and the base work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have almost all the incarnations of the Citadel Dwarf Cannon and I have to say this one is my favourite and you have really done it proud. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice work ! I love your painting style !
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent paint job, love the red and black colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! Really like how the red and black looks on the Dwarfs so really glad you liked it. Will post Dwarf stuff in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...