Hi there, here's another update on my latest undead painting/converting project. I made a larger base using four mantic bases and gluing them together, and then made a scenic base with what is supposed to look like old ruins with ghouls climbing and almost jumping from them. I tried to make it look like they want to come in to combat and feast on their prey as fast as they can.
Unfortunately I made the mistake again of spraying them when it was wet outside and I sprayed them to much with the purity seal. On the bright side I didn't spray as much as I did the last time this happened, and I have tried to cover this with paint and think I managed to do a decent job.
Well, see for yourselves here's the pictures.