Tuesday 1 January 2013

Empire Update: Demigryph Knight S. bearer finished

First post in 2013 and this time I'm showing the last miniature I completed last year, my fifth Demigryph Knight and the guy who holds the banner (mostly anyhow, his arm is magnetized if I change my mind). QUite satisfied with the result even If I'm getting tired of the old Quick Shade I'm using. It gets thicker and thicker even if I try to dilute it with white spirit. So with this unit of six Demigryphs is done I'm done using the Quick Shade at least until I buy a new can, and I won't do that until I start to paint my O&G again (it works perfectly with their skin tone) or the VC.

C & C is always welcome.






2 comments:

  1. Nice work. Looking really good. Can't wait to see them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ^^ Well you won't have to wait long for that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...