Thursday 12 August 2010

Revenant Standard Bearer

Okey, so I didn't travel to Stockholm on Tuesday because I got sick :/. But I think I needed a little break from the blogging anyway so haven't updated until today! So what have I been doing these days except being sick. I have been painting a little actually, the standard bearer for my Revenant unit is completed. The reason for it taking so long to paint as well as the other in the command group is because I really neeeded to paint something else , you know I had already painted a whooping three Revenants so you get a little tired of painting them ;P.

Anyway so more on the stuff im currently doing, I'm painting up six Night Goblin Archers, the Troll which I showed you in the previous post as well as the Orc Shaman, and they are coming up nicely I think. I done with the campaign in Starcraft II so that won't be taking so much time from painting and stuff in the future, great game by the way. Also finished the game Uncharted 2: Among thieves which also is a fantastic game, may be playing a little more multiplayer because that what a great fun, but now I'm beginning to play Batman: Arkham Asylum on the Ps3 which I bought a couple of weeks ago, so far it seems to be a really good game as well.

So enough of Ps3 and Pc games for now and on to some pictures, here's my long awaited (for me anyway) Revenant Standard Bearer. Please tell me what you think.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...