Monday 7 March 2016

Miniature Monday: Chaos Knight of Tzeentch

I will not repeat that it was a long time since I posted last time and that I will post more in the future. But.... I think I will this time :P

Anyway, have been painting on this guy, then left him, painted a little more, then left and.... now he is finished!

It's the first of ten (hopefully) Chaos Knights for my Tzeentch warband, or Tzeentch Arcanites/Slaves to Darkness or whatever. Here he is, I will probably continue with this armor for my Tzeentch, what do you think about it?






6 comments:

  1. Love the blue tint for the armor, a full warband with that theme will look nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I think so too therefor I switch to this color for my future Tzeentch Chaos Warriors,

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What paints are you using? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Color Scheme! Can you give a small description of how you did the armour?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just starting the very same army. I'm completely amazed by your armor shading/hue. Could you please describe the process, or at the very least show a list of paints please?

    Looking forward to seeing more units of your warband!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...