Sunday 19 September 2010

Knight on the way

I'm not done with my knight just yet, but I'm almost done with the painting and I just need to splash on some Quickshade on him. So not much of an update I'm afraid but I'm confident there will be pictures of the knight tomorrow.

One thing I can say though is that he was very fun to paint and I'm quite happy with the result so far. Also I'm considering what deal I will buy from Mantic next, I am considering the Undead Army Set, with a stunning 110 minatures for £45 including the rules for Kings of War, there I would get some more skeletons (40) and Revenants as well as the miniatures I want the most, more Ghouls and 30 Zombies!!! Yeah, I think it will be this deal, anyway see you tomorrow and you will see how the knight turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...