Monday 22 July 2013

Miniature Monday Weekly Update

It will be a short one this time as I haven't really painted so many things the past week. My focus has been on completing the Tzeentch BSB which I finished up painting yesterday. Now the plan is to finish up eight Empire Flagellants and two Greatswords which are all already almost finished. I have also painted a little more on my Gorebeast Chariot and will probably be the next thing I will finish up painting for my WoC along with a Spawn.




I have also some stuff in store for the future, because I have made some reinforcements to my WoC army and one of the first things that arrived is "little" fellow.


I have also ordered two boxes of River Trolls that I will convert to Chaos Trolls, hope I get them soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, Love your blog, what colors did you use for your Gorebeast? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...