Monday 22 June 2015

Miniature Monday: Bauhaus Venusian Ranger

Not a lot of of posts lately I'm afraid. Must be better on this, but here's my painted model for this Miniature Monday. A test model of the first of the new Venusian Rangers.

I actually painted this one up a little different from the old ones. I first went with a red inside of the cloak like the more classic artworks. But it looked to different from from the rest of my Bauhaus force and I also had painted more camo at this point so I needed some more blue to tie it in with rest.

So I did this, please tell me what you think.




3 comments:

  1. Great stuff. I especially like the camo on the cloak. Nice basing too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work. Great inspiration for me. Where did you get the crest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen your previous one's but this test piece looks very nice. Good overall feel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...