Tuesday 30 August 2011

Painting: AoW Berserker finished

Okay this model has been finished for a while, haven't showed it here just yet. Was going for an Empire update today but there's been much going on IRL so I went for something I already had taken photos of.

And this is the first AoW model I ever painted, and it was indeed quite fun to paint. Partly because I haven't painted a slayer (or in this case a 'Berserker') in years but also because it is a really nice model. I will post a review of what I think about the Avatars of War Dwarf Berserkers kit soon I hope, but until then you can at least look how I painted the first of them.


3 comments:

  1. Looks great as always...I love the variety of miniatures you paint. After I get three colors on my VC I think i'd like to try painting two or three armies at once...just finishing bits off and starting a new project as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm all the same, I'm starting up new projects all the time. And as I have five fantasy armies and one 40k atm I tend to paint a little bit here and a little bit there, and gets nothing finished. But I get better and better at trying to actually finish one project before I start another one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...