Wednesday 18 July 2012

WoC Update: More Tzeentch Warriors finished

I'm painting a lot of different stuff right now and really need to finish some stuff as well. So the almost ready Warriors of Tzeentch got some more paint and snow on their bases so are now done, and I just need five more to complete this unit. Favourite thing on them are the free hand motifs on their shields, really fun to paint and in my opinion really makes the unit pop.

Tell me what you think, will try to get better at the updating now and some of my bigger painting projects is starting to getting finished like the War Altar and Chaos Hellcannon so hopefully I make some updates with the finished results soon.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm trying to paint up some Tzeentch warriors myself and I'm finding it pretty hard to get colors that I like on them. Are these painted with the new range? If so, do you think maybe you could share which paints you used to the basecoat and highlight?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...