Tuesday 19 March 2013

WoC: 2400 Mono Tzeentch Armylist


So since the new armybook came out I have been writing some lists that I think should be fun to try out, whenever I get to play a game. As I'm doing a mostly Tzeentch army some of those lists of course are mono Tzeentch. And even if I think that Mono Nurgle is probably the most competitive of the mono lists I think Tzeentch can do some quite cool and hard lists as well.

I will post up more in the near future and I hope I get some comments on these lists from more experienced players (that means probably most of my readers :p ) and what they think about them. I don't really do totally fluffy lists and I have big problems painting models I know are crap on the battlefield. These lists will therefore have effect on what I paint in the future and most lists will at least be semi competitive (in my opinion anyhow).

So on the the the list. As I said it's mono Tzeentch, still unsure if I will go with Metal of Tzeentch for Lore, will try both. I also went with Throgg and some Trolls as I think they both will look cool on the battlefield and be quite a paint for the enemy to handle, especially if I throw in the Bsb in there as well. This list is actually quite defensive for being WoC, with dual Hellcannons for some long range shooting hopefully backed up with some Magic as well. So.. please tell me what you think.


2400 Pts  -   Warriors of Chaos Army

Lords: 415 Pts (17%)

1 Sorcerer Lord of Tzeentch @ 415.0 Pts
     Mark of Tzeentch; General; Lore of Metal; Magic Level 4; Chaos Armour
     Enchanted Shield
     Talisman of Preservation
     Third Eye of Tzeentch
     Chaos Familiar
     Sword of Striking
     Disc of Tzeentch

Heroes: 446 Pts (18%)

1 Exalted Hero of Tzeentch @ 251.0 Pts
     Mark of Tzeentch; Halberd; Barding; Chaos Armour; Battle Standard
     Talisman of Endurance
     Dragonhelm
     Soul Feeder
     Daemonic Mount

1 Troll King Throgg @ 195.0 Pts
     Great Weapon
     #The Wintertooth Crown

Core: 702 Pts (29%)

17 Chaos Warriors of Tzeentch @ 336.0 Pts
     Mark of Tzeentch; Chaos Armour; Shield; Standard, Musician, Aspiring Champion

7 Trolls @ 266.0 Pts
     2ndWeapon

5 Chaos Warhounds @ 30.0 Pts

5 Chaos Warhounds @ 30.0 Pts

5 Chaos Warhounds @ 40.0 Pts
     Vanguard

Special: 415 Pts (17%)

1 Chimera @ 275.0 Pts
     Flaming Breath; Regenerating Flesh

1 Gorebeast Chariot of Tzeentch @ 140.0 Pts
     Mark of Tzeentch

Rare: 420 Pts (17%)

1 Hellcannon @ 210.0 Pts

1 Hellcannon @ 210.0 Pts

 Models in Army: 49

Total Army Cost: 2398 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...